|YOUTH (3-17 years)||$22.05||$264.60|
|ADULT (18 years & up)||$49.99||$599.88|
|College & Military (must present valid I.D.)||$31.05|
*Monthy rates available through bank draft or credit card draft only
**Membership rates do not include the 7% sales tax
|TWO PERSON HOUSEHOLD||$75.00|
Youth – 3–17 years old (or still in High School).
Adult – 18 years and older; Seniors 62 and older.
Two Person Household – Includes two adults sharing the same residence. The YMCA reserves the right to request additional documentation for proof of residency.
Household – Includes an adult couple and their dependent children through the age of 24, sharing the same residence. The YMCA reserves the right to request additional documentation for proof of residency.
Ohio Health Fitness Program - Ohio Health associates who are enrolled in the Ohio Healthy Fitness Rewards Membership Program can earn reimbursement for their membership dues. Click here for more information.
YMCA/DOD Active Military Special Rate - Title 10 personnel are eligible for a Y Membership. For more information please contact the Y 419.522.3511. Click here for more information.
SilverSneakers® - Is a fitness program for seniors provided by your Health Care Plan. To find out more information call 1-888-423-4632, visit www.silversneakers.com or stop by and speak to one of our Membership Service Representative.
Silver&Fit® - Is a fitness program for seniors provided by your Health Care Plan. To find out more information call 1-877-329-2746, visit www.ashlink.com or stop by and speak to one of our Membership Service Representatives.
Active&Fit® - Is a fitness program for individuals provided by your Health Care Plan. To find out more information call 1-877-329-2746, visit www.ashlink.com or stop by and speak to one of our Membership Service Representatives.
AARP Medicare Supplement/At Your Best - Is a fitness program for seniors provided by your Health Care Plan. To find out more information visit www.pwrfitness.com or stop by and speak to one of our Membership Service Representatives.
Corporate Membership - Provides the company and employee with an affordable membership plan (at a reduced rate) that meets your specific needs. For more information please contact the Y at 419.522.3511.
Program Member – Provides an alternative to facility membership for those who wish to enroll in only selected classes/programs. It does not include fitness or aquatics facility privileges.
Facility Daily Guest Pass Rates:
FAMILY: $30 (limit 6 per family, individual rates for each additional person)
INDIVIDUAL GUEST: $10
SCHOOL AGE: $5 (17 years & under)
Senior (65+): $5
* All guest must present a valid ID
* students and military must present a valid ID
* individuals under 16 years of age must have a parent or guardian present
* Access to the entire facility
Splash Pad Park Daily Guest Pass Rates:
12 & Younger: $3
13 & Older: $5
*Splash Pad Park will operate during the summer months
*Temperature must be 72 degrees for Splash Pad Park to open
*Park will close during inclement weather
* Opens Memorial Day Weekend
* Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
To apply for an Open Doors Scholarship, simply complete the application form, provide the requested information regarding income and family size to your YMCA so that we can provide scholarships in a fair and consistent manner.
All Open Doors Scholarships will be granted for six months. The YMCA requests that individuals and families reapply after this time period to keep the information on file updated. If you do not reapply at the time requested, your membership may be terminated.
All YMCA members receive the same membership benefits, regardless of whether or not they are receiving a scholarship. YMCA members can feel confident knowing that they are part of an organization that cares greatly for the health and well-being of all people and is committed to building strong kids, strong families, and strong communities.Required Documentation
You will need these documents to apply for an Open Doors Scholarship:
- Copy of prior year's tax return If you do not have a copy of your tax return, you may obtain one by calling the Internal Revenue Service at 1-800-829-1040.
- Copy of at least two pay stubs.
- Copy of Social Security or Disability checks, or a copy of a bank statement showing the amount of automatic monthly deposit.
- Copy of unemployment check, child support or alimony payment, or a copy of a bank statement showing the amount of automatic monthly deposit.
- Copy of rent assistance, ADC, food stamps, or other forms of assistance.
- Documentation for all incoming funds.
- Proof of Dependency for all children listed on the application.
- Completed Application.
- If you are renewing your Open Doors membership please include, on a separate sheet of paper, a short essay describing how your Y membership has helped you and (if applicable) your family to grow in mind, spirit, and body.
If you have any questions about documentation, please contact Rachel Lamb at 419.522.3511 ext. 265. All scholarship applications and personal documents are kept confidential.
Mondays - Fridays 9:00 am -1:00 pm
Monday - Thursdays 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturdays 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
$3.00 for 1 child
$2.00 for each additional child
*Free for Household Members
If you have any questions concerning memberships or child watch, please contact the Y at 419.522.3511.