WE ARE OPEN!
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
New Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 5:00am - 8:00pm
1. Members are allowed to bring a guest.The rule for members bringing guest is the guest is limited to 3 visits (within a calendar year) before he/she needs to purchase a membership.
2. Bring your own towel and water bottle! We will not have vending machines or towel service. You can refill your water bottle at the automatic refill station but NOT the water fountain
3. The scheduling system is used for: the pool including open swim, racquetball courts and group fitness classes
4. You do NOT need to use the scheduling system if you're here to use the wellness area, gym, splash pad park, child watch, youth activity center, rock wall, track, or play Pickleball
5. Opening showers in Men’s & Women’s Locker rooms
We will have Green and Red signs in the showers – Green means clean and members can use them, Red means closed. We are asking members to turn the sign from green to red after use so we can disinfect them. Disinfecting will take place at a minimum of every 2 hours.
6. We are accepting guest passes for adults over 18 years of age to use the facility. We are not accepting guest passes for anyone under the age of 18 years old
SPLASH PAD PARK:
Now open without a reservation AND accepting non-members!
$3 – 12 yrs. and under
$5 – 13 yrs. and +
$30 – Family up to 6 people – individual rates apply for each additional person
SPLASH PAD PARK HOURS:
Mon-Fri 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday 11:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday 11:00am – 5:00pm
YOUTH ACTIVITY CENTER & ROCK CLIMBING WALL
Tuesday & Thursday 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES:
Members Only: Group Exercise Classes limit 16 members, except Yoga Plus, the limit is 12. After class please exit in a timely manner leaving the used equipment on the floor for proper cleaning. All Locker rooms are available for participants. We encourage you to bring your own Mat and Towel. No Towels. Bringing your own water is encouraged, there are refill stations.
Members Only: Water Classes limit 9 members, except Water Walking class, the limit is 10. All Locker rooms are available for participants. Please bring your own towel & pool equipment. No Towels. Bringing your own water is encouraged, there are refill stations. We appreciate your patience.
Group Exercise Returns on a modified schedule- MEMBERS ONLY but will now allow guests - no drop-ins
No Cycling classes for the summer
Reservation REQUIRED on Appointment King (Water & Group only) – please bring own mats & towels
Classes will take place in the Aerobics Studio & the Gym Water Fitness– bring towels
Child Watch Reopens
NO Reservation required
Hours: 9a – 1p M-F 4:30p -8p M-Th No Friday's evenings Sat 9a-12p
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7am-10am
Open Pool - still need an appointment; increasing Water Walking to 10 & Lap Lanes to 4
On Monday, Wednesday & Friday Open Water Walking closed 10a-1p for classes
Open Swim is now available using the reservation platform
12pm-8pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday
12pm – 4pm Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
**water slides remain closed.
Members Only: Water Walking limit is 10 members, 1-hour session. You must exit the facility within the scheduled hour regardless of what time you arrive. All Locker rooms are available for participants. Please bring your own towel & pool equipment. No Towels. Bringing your own water is encouraged, there are refill stations. We appreciate your patience.
Members Only: Lap Lanes limit is 4 members, 1-hour session. All Locker rooms are available for participants. Please bring your own towel & pool equipment. No Towels. Bringing your own water is encouraged, there are refill stations. We appreciate your patience.
Areas that remain closed:
-Steam Room & Sauna
-Coffee and towels
Due to the Statewide mask mandate, you will be required to wear masks inside public spaces and outdoors where social distancing is not available. We are asking our members and guests to abide by the new standards, which is:
• Wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility
• Wear a mask in common areas (hallways, locker rooms and etc.)
• Wear a mask when moving from machine to machine
We are not requiring masks to be worn when:
• Exercising in a class or on fitness equipment
• In the pool
• In the showers
• On the splash pad
We will have masks available at the service desk for those who do not have one. If you have any questions please let us know.